Sunday, August 5, 2007

BOT014


BOT014
Originally uploaded by spinneyhead



On duty outside the Police station in the centre of town.

Update I received this email, which made me happy-

Hi my friend and I found bot014 on Saturday outside the police station near Albert Square we were going to the DPercussion concert at Castlefield anyway we picked the little fella up and later on in the pub over several drinks we tried to make the robot into the car but failed miserably so my friend took him home to her son to do, which of course he did with extremely little difficulty. I said I would find try to find out more about the bot-crossing blogsite on the internet as I have access at work, hence my e mail, so I have had a quick look at the blogs but am a newcomer to this kind of thing so perhaps you could enlighten me a bit.

Many thanks.

Jenny (robot saver)

Jenny is now an official Robot Saver, an honoraryb title that shall be bestowed upon everyone who contacts me to say they found one of Andy's Transformers or GIs.

In memory of Andy McCruden. To find out more about Andy read the obituaries on Spinneyhead and UK-Rag. To make a donation please go to the justgiving page set up to remember him.

No comments: